Help reset wifi extender on p2v now camera won't connect

Reaction score
Kept losing video feed tonight thought it would be a good idea to reset the Wi-Fi my camera on the phantom will not connect can somebody help me reset all this
613a66e38943e8f7a097594188e733e7.jpg

Sure any of these numbers you use to bind it?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

go into the DJI vision app under settings scroll down to range extender Binding, make sure the range extender in on and you phone is connected to it. click on the binding another windows will pop up at the down it has a SCAN QR Code. click on that and hold it over that square QR code.

I have done this and seem to have control of the phantom but no camera feed to the app?

I have done this and seem to have control of the phantom but no camera feed to the app?

Doing this has nothing to do with your control only for video/ telemetry. That may be a problem with your transmitter in the drone.

Try this

First scan your Mac addy, you might have wrong addy? If not original box, or camera!

Android app ( InSSIDer app )

Turn on ONLY PHANTOM, make sure camera is set to ( WIFI ON )
Open app
Look for ( 60:60:1f:??:??:?? )
Write down last 6 digits, this is YOUR Mac addy.
Now turn off phantom!

Turn on extender ( wait 45 seconds )
Press reset and HOLD, until BOTH LIGHTS LIGHT UP, and system light goes out, release button, turn on Tx, and phantom, wait to link phone, to phantom-xxxxxx, open app, choose SETTINGS, choose BINDING, manually type in ( code you wrote down ) not case sensitive! Check BOTH ( Blue checks ) wait for extender to reboot, region phone to phantom-xxxxxx, now open app choose CAMERA, this should fix it, if not, there might be a bigger issue!

J Dot
:cool:

Hey Robelander
I'll be on tonigh, and see if I can offer some pics and such for you. At work right now, but I'll be around tonight!

J Dot

Reactions: dirkclod
Hey Robelander
I'll be on tonigh, and see if I can offer some pics and such for you. At work right now, but I'll be around tonight!

J Dot

J Dot:

This sounds very similar to my issue. And thanks again for repairing that for me... Works a charm...

-slinger

Reactions: dirkclod and J Dot
@gunslinger
Yes
He had 2 posts about this same issue, I replied to other post, but he has not been on in over a week? Hope he is ok!

And
You are MORE than welcome, always willing to help, just glad you are back up and having fun!
Don't know if you heard, but I have a p3p now, so lurking those forums now as well! Lol
Movin' on up!

Take care
J Dot

@gunslinger
Yes
He had 2 posts about this same issue, I replied to other post, but he has not been on in over a week? Hope he is ok!

And
You are MORE than welcome, always willing to help, just glad you are back up and having fun!
Don't know if you heard, but I have a p3p now, so lurking those forums now as well! Lol
Movin' on up!

Take care
J Dot

Awesome!!! Good for you. How do you like it? I've been lurking on the sidelines watching the price drop. As soon as it hits $799 I'm all over it... Good luck with it, man...

-slinger

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic