Help, replaced my yaw arm on my P3 SE and controller issues

Reaction score
Since replacing the yaw arm, my camera wont go home and just moves around till it overheats. Lastly, I replace the single antenna with a 2.4 ghz and 5.8 ghz panel and the antenna with the larger variety. Now it connects sometimes and disconnects just as much, please help, I’m at a loss!

I sure cant help you with the main question.....But i can tell you This : IF the drones not in the air with air flowing around the gimbals motors....They Will overheat....its best to point a small fan on the gimbal area when its powered up and No props are spinning away......Hope some body can help you with your main problem. !

Since replacing the yaw arm, my camera wont go home and just moves around till it overheats. Lastly, I replace the single antenna with a 2.4 ghz and 5.8 ghz panel and the antenna with the larger variety. Now it connects sometimes and disconnects just as much, please help, I’m at a loss!
Sometimes relink can help signal loss,have you tryed gimble calibration

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Sounds possibly like an issue with the ribbon cable, or if you you replaced the ribbon cable, there's been many complaints on the forums for the same symptom. And the cause many times is the pitch shaft being installed 180° off into the camera.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Sounds possibly like an issue with the ribbon cable, or if you you replaced the ribbon cable, there's been many complaints on the forums for the same symptom. And the cause many times is the pitch shaft being installed 180° off into the camera.
^That^

Also sometimes cheap cables just don't work

I found the issue, one of the connectors on the camera appeared to be connected, bi, guess what? It wasn’t. Voila
THREE CHEERS To You......As many here thru many many threads back and forth get the problems finally solved and NEVER EVER REPORT back....leaving all those guy wondering IF he got the problem fixed OR simply gave UP......Thank you for the message back....You fixed it cause of a loose connector......Fly Safe and always Fly "Responsible" !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic