*Help* pre flight led sequence?

Reaction score
hi guys, took my phantom 2 out for a fly today and whilst waiting for it took lock in the satellites i was getting this colour sequence..
2 rapid green flashes and 1 red. i have never seen the two rapid green flashes before? normally its just the 1 green flash then up to three red flashes (for the number of satellites). it kept switching between the two rapid green flashes and the normal single 1 green flash and i never locked in all satellites when i normally do??
dont understand what the double green flash is about?
cheers

Are you in Naza mode? 2 rapid greens in Naza mode is telling you that one of the joysticks is not in the middle position.

Yep, in GPS mode, double-green flashes (and in ATTI, double-yellow flashes) means sticks not at center.

If your sticks ARE centered, you should make sure your TX is calibrated. I don't recall if the P2 supports RAP, but if so, having your sticks uncentered could cause you to unexpectedly enter FS mode.

Yes i am in naza mode. Oh ok I didn't realise that? Don't understand why it was doing this when I wasnt touching the controller. Maybe it needs calibrating but I flew it in ATT mode and it flew fine?

It could easily fly just fine if it's just slightly miscalibrated. The problem is that NAZA thinks it's getting stick input so depending on the axis that's miscalibrated, it may not try to maintain GPS position lock (because it thinks you're trying to move), and in the case of RAP, it may think an interfering radio source is flooding the rx. So you definitely want to calibrate and fix the issue.

Receiver Advanced Protection. It's a narrow band override to failsafe if the tx comand is too static for a "human" pilot.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20