Help please

Reaction score
relatively new pilot of Pro 3! All of my video plays jerky (almost as fast series of stills) any ideas for correcting?

Device/PC you watching them on is not fast enough.
Either the SD card you used is not CLASS 10. But i doubt that to be the case

And also check the frame rate you're using. I discovered the reason for for the jerky video on our old PC was because the graphics card couldnt handle 60fps. I dropped to 25 and no problem. Our HD Samsung TV's also can't handle higher framrates either..

relatively new pilot of Pro 3! All of my video plays jerky (almost as fast series of stills) any ideas for correcting?
1. Copy your video to your computer's hard drive rather than viewing straight from the card.
2. Try using VLC media player
If it is still a problem, your computer is the problem and isn't up to handling 4K video.
Try shooting 1080p and see how that works out.

Shoot at 480 and see how that plays on your computer. Two-bits says it's not the actual video, but the device you are trying to play it on.

SB

Editing your video and then rendering it back out will also fix the issue.

And also check the frame rate you're using. I discovered the reason for for the jerky video on our old PC was because the graphics card couldnt handle 60fps. I dropped to 25 and no problem. Our HD Samsung TV's also can't handle higher framrates either..
Thanks so much! It definitely is the computer! Works perfectly when played on my iPad. I have not tried switching from 60 to 25fps yet (Darn rain)! Does the slower fps affect the quality?

Thanks so much! It definitely is the computer! Works perfectly when played on my iPad. I have not tried switching from 60 to 25fps yet (Darn rain)! Does the slower fps affect the quality?
Errr, I dunno, cos as I said, I can't play back any vids with high fps!? :) All I know is that videos shot at 1080p/25fps are outstanding....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20