Help please ?

Reaction score
Hi are those massive red areas no fly zones ?
I've never noticed them before, most of the areas are non congested?
Help please.

Hi are those massive red areas no fly zones ?
Presumably you are referring to the Fly Safe Map? Some are restricted, others are authorization area's. It depends on which ones you are referring to. An image of what you are asking would help.

Reactions: Jordan-Drones
Codes are listed below. See the link at the very bottom:

Capture.PNG

GEO MAP

Reactions: sparke
I understand, but the map was never like that before, it's like the area has suddenly appeared ?

I understand, but the map was never like that before, it's like the area has suddenly appeared ?
Sounds like you just did the latest Firmware update, after 3 yrs of flying from our Property, after the update I could not Take off from where I have 1,000's of times!! they were showing Old Airports 50+ yrs old that have been closed for that long!!!!! Apparently DJI loaded it's update With Old Old Flight Data!!!

Reactions: Jordan-Drones
Sounds like you just did the latest Firmware update, after 3 yrs of flying from our Property, after the update I could not Take off from where I have 1,000's of times!! they were showing Old Airports 50+ yrs old that have been closed for that long!!!!! Apparently DJI loaded it's update With Old Old Flight Data!!!

Thanks for your reply.
Deleted and reinstalled the app and all was good :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj