HELP please. Crash, now with constant beeps [solved]

Reaction score
{SOLVED:
loose cable on the side of NAZA v2 caused it to beep erratically. Red and yellow lights would flash incessantly and the beeps along with the lights. }

Hello fellow Phantom pilots,
This is my first post in this forum. Please pardon my mistakes and ignorance.

I was very unintelligent and lend it to a friend who wasn't experienced at flying, so he flew it in a tree and it crashed.

After the crash, it had has a constant beeping along with only flashing red and yellow lights.
The speed of sound is apporx 60 times per minute. The red(front) lights beeps with the beep and the yellow lights is two times faster than the red ones so 120 times per minute.

Also the 1 of the motors twitches at every other red light.

I have opened D2 already, everything is intact.

I can't find anything on youtube or google to fix this problem!!
The motor will not turn on, and I can't find the problem.
Thank you for reading. please help. thank you so much.

Re: HELP please. Crash, now with constant beeps

IMU calibration and possible compass recalibration.

Go into the Naza Assistant and perform an IMU calibration- look at those top values and see if they are near 0.

Only thing I can add is that motor twitching during beeps/sounds is normal: the motors are being used as "speakers" so the props can twitch a little when it's beeping.

Mike

My NAZA-M V2 (assistant software) is not recognizing my NAZA on my DJI Phantom 2.

For some reason, only my DJ2 software recognizes it.

MY question is: how do i hook up my NAZA v2 to the computer from my DJI phantom2? is it as simple as plugging it in the computer from the micro USB port on my phantoM?

Thank you so so much for eagerly helping me with helpful feedback.

I finally solved after 20 hours of research and fixing. I've uploaded a picture.

SOLUTION: apparently, a wire was loose where I showed in the picture. But I plugged it back in the wrong position since the port is so big, so it beeps crazily. It was a newbie mistake, thanks for all the help. Thats it folks. Thanks!! Can't wait to fly again.

Attachments

• explanation.JPG
    explanation.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 518

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.