Help phantom 4 beeping after corrupt upgrade

Reaction score
Hi to all. I'm new here but i follow this forum from many years and i always solve my problem with the various post of the other users. Now i really need your help.
I have a phantom 4 and Yesterday I tried to upgrade to the latest firmware but at 75% the computer went off. When I tried to turn it on the phantom did the usual movement with the cam but went into an infinite loop of beeps. I read that i need to format the sd card and put the firmware in root to complete the upgrade but even so nothing happens. If I connect the phantom to assistant me recognizes it and tells me I have the latest firmware but when I try to upgrade or restore to factory settings I fails or is stuck at 0%. What can i do?? Please help me.

SD card firmware is for older models, I don't think that works on these. Have you tried connecting your phone and DJI app to the device and used that method to change firmware?

No I haven't tried. When I connect the phantom with the phone I see the image of the camera but in the upper left Chamber I have only the inscription dji without anything.
When I open the app and the assistant I check a message telling me that there are some incompatibilities and I have to do the upgrade with one swipe. I do it but nothing happens.

Maybe one of the non-official update tools can fix this? Anyone with more experience please post.

DJI should have left flash from SD in the bootloader. AND allowed flashing of older firmwares from their assistant sw.

I try with the un-official upgrade tools for windows( i do not remember the name of the tool) and with xdrone breaker for mac. Nothing. When the upgrade start the progress remain to 0%. I try to upgrade woth the firmware in the sd( i follow all the steps so format sd, put the firmware in the root ecc ecc) but nothing. The gymbal led do not flash green and red and the drone do not start the upgrade. Is totally blocked. Please help me.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic