Help Phantom 2 stops working in the air!

Reaction score
Hello guys, my name is ruben and im from Portugal. Yesterday when I was flying the Phantom 2 with H3-2D Gimbal about 7 feet tall phantom crashed in the air and fell to the ground, i do not know why this happened? i have all firmwares updated. Has anyone had any identical problem? Help me if you can thanks!

Before any flight I always do the pre flight checklist and calibration of the compass. All green and ready to start off he went. missing two battery slots phantom was flying normal until hung in the air the propellers stopped working. Never had any accident with the phantom before this happened I do not know why the engines stopped working, fortunately fell down in a place of grass .
I find this example on you tube the same think. Tks
Sorry because of my inglês.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GRpRdQWfxw

I thought I saw mention of batteries losing contact and that there is an updated plug to prevent momentary loss of power. Do you feel like it lost power. Did you notice the lights go out as it failed?

I saw no problem with it, everything worked normal. As the lights were hard to see because it was a bit far from me. Thanks anyway I will send for the representatives to an electronic review

Well, in the Youtube clip that was a complete and total loss of power but on a different type of Phantom. Have you upgraded the firmware on your Phantom to the most recent version? The older firmware had an issue if the data pins for the battery lost contact, the power would turn off. The new version will still allow power to the Phantom even if the pins lose contact.

yes i got everything updated this is very weird, now i have afraid to fly over the water i'm so disappointed. unfortunately i'm typical of pilots who doesnt understand nothing about eletronic stuff. Tks again:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1