HELP: Phantom 2 Repair (Need cable)

Reaction score
Hi all,

CRASHED:
So, I crashed my Phantom 2 a couple weeks ago (crash video below for those interested). TBE due to wider legs that put the compass at an angle (well, technically, I put the compass at an angle by not realizing I needed a bracket to mount it properly, and followed a pic that showed it mounted to the angled leg... but that aside...)...

The Phantom 2 is in amazingly good shape for what amounted to a seemingly nasty crash. The gimbal took some damage (the same relatively minor arm bend and plate bend, and the mounting screws seem to have popped out), but it's been straightened and is ready to remount.

Here's the problem I am running into:
The gimbal cable that goes from the gimbal to the anti-interference board got damaged (on the anti-interference board side). The connector (on the CABLE) snapped at the 3rd pin... the anti-inter board connector is fine, and the gimbal connection is fine.

So, the problem is, I cannot, for the life of me, seem to be able to find the cable anywhere. Worst case, from some spare parts, I can splice another end onto it, but I'd rather simply replace the cable itself.

HELP:
Does anyone know a part number? Source? Have a suggestion? Or should I just start cutting and splicing?

The cable in question is the one in this drawing (other end goes to anti-interference board), in case anyone isn't sure which one I am talking about.

Thanks in advance,
Rob

THE CRASH VIDEO:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzblF5hSnHQ[/youtube]

Hello,
Goto ( Banggood.com )
They have these:
9D3B8329-3753-47D7-8F5B-E89F85F168BB_zpsi4uaptot.png

Take care, fly safe!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.