help phantom 1.1.1 ............again

Reaction score
i cant for the life of me get the phantom to sit still........lights are all blinking properly, and she drifts and drifts in gps mode......and if i click it to atti mode.....i see it tilt slightly to right and drift away........im a noob to phantom and as well to naza, i could really use some help

and i noticed i opened her and saw a wire attach to nothing......2 leads gray in color, is that a problem

i updated naza software, and did a level calibration..........outside calibrate...
facepalm_smiley.gif
BangHead.gif
facepalm_smiley.gif
BangHead.gif
facepalm_smiley.gif
BangHead.gif
.. .......just dont get it

thanks for any help

i cant for the life of me get the phantom to sit still........lights are all blinking properly, and she drifts and drifts in gps mode......and if i click it to atti mode.....i see it tilt slightly to right and drift away........im a noob to phantom and as well to naza, i could really use some help

and i noticed i opened her and saw a wire attach to nothing......2 leads gray in color, is that a problem

i updated naza software, and did a level calibration..........outside calibrate...
facepalm_smiley.gif
BangHead.gif
facepalm_smiley.gif
BangHead.gif
facepalm_smiley.gif
BangHead.gif
.. .......just dont get it

thanks for any help

Did you perform the "compass dance"?

This wire attached to nothing, where does the other end of it go?
The early Phantoms had a pair of wires, grey and red that were for spare power wires for gimbal or FPV transmiter. Is it possible that your compass wire has become unplugged from the GPS board in the top of the Phantom. What is the mod value for the compass shown in the NAZA assistant software? Also check that the GPS plug is tight in the socket on the NAZA controller. If you have had a crash, it is possible that the ceramic antenna on the GPS board may be cracked.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj