help!!! PH4PRO cannot take off

New Drone? if so did you activate it with DJI? If not has it flown without issues before? If so, you might try refresh of firmware and make sure you have the no fly database updated. Eventually if you pass enough of the upgrade notices, I believe the DJI app will not allow take off.

You can see all of that in the main statue screen part of the app, (which is the first screen that comes on after connection) Firmware I believe is the top line item, it should show a red triangle with a ! in it if there is a conflict. Main screen under equipment, in the about section will let you see the various firmware listings and what version you are running.

Paul Caldwell

New Drone? if so did you activate it with DJI? If not has it flown without issues before? If so, you might try refresh of firmware and make sure you have the no fly database updated. Eventually if you pass enough of the upgrade notices, I believe the DJI app will not allow take off.

You can see all of that in the main statue screen part of the app, (which is the first screen that comes on after connection) Firmware I believe is the top line item, it should show a red triangle with a ! in it if there is a conflict. Main screen under equipment, in the about section will let you see the various firmware listings and what version you are running.

Paul Caldwell
Thanks it's not new and I always use every firmware upgrade I'll try your idea though

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4