Help - P3A into a Genuine DJI P2 Hard Case?

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have been offered a brand-new DJI aluminium hard case for a P2 at a bargain price. I have a P3A. Does anyone know if the case could be adapted to fit the P3A and the transmitter? The case looks like this one...
upload_2016-1-28_17-29-12.png

Any help appreciated

Cheers... Rob

The remote controller definitely won't fit as-is. It should work though if you've got a knife and some patience.

The remote controller definitely won't fit as-is. It should work though if you've got a knife and some patience.
Thanks Mike. Can I as you another question please. DJI told me that the two aircraft also differ, so the P3A; is that correct?

Cheers... Rob

The two aircrafts are slightly different in size. The difference is small though, so most cases should be able to accommodate either.

What kind of bargain price are you getting? (Just curious.)

So I went ahead an purchased the case, and after much careful aligning, cutting and swearing, recutting and more swearing, finally the P3A, its charger, three sets of props, three batteries, the iPad Air, its charger and the TX is snug inside the P2 case. This case was half price (£80) so if you find a similar case, its can be modded! Pic attached...

PS - FYI, the case was from Camera Jungle in the UK. They still have a black P2 case at £95 (its better quality, but I didn't want a black case), a 100w P3 charger at £37 and a couple of other bits on sale as they're no longer in the drone market.

Attachments

• IMG_3487.JPG
    IMG_3487.JPG
    246.1 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl