Help - P34K aircraft not connecting to ap

Reaction score
I performed the latest upgrade for my aircraft, controller and app. After upgrade my app no longer will connect with the aircraft. I am getting the following message in the app: Remote controller connected, connect your aircraft". Now I am not sure if I made my upgrades properly and am trying to reload the latest update. I cannot find the latest update anywhere, so I am asking where can I find the latest and greatest for my remote controller and aircraft. I am a newbie and am very frustrated.

Thanks

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Zag. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Did re-binding the controller fix it for you?

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Zag. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Did re-binding the controller fix it for you?

No it did not. I am still getting the same message within the app, to connect my aircraft.

I am wondering if I were to re-install the update that might help. But I can not seem to locate the update to reinstall it.

Was hoping someone in the forum might be able to provide me a link to it.

Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj