HELP NEEDED! Phantom v1.1.1 Circuit Board

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a bit of a noob to this and I'm trying to add the upgrade board to the Phantom v1.1.1 so that I can attach the Zenmuse gimbal. The problem I'm having is that I don't know where the cables attach to the Naza. The instructions that came with the kit only show images for the original naza and not my version.

The small board underneath the main board has two sets of connectors which originally went to X1 and X2 but if that's still the case, then where do the two new connectors on the main board go?

Please help as I'm really struggling with this and I don't want to destroy the chips etc...

Many thanks.

Veedleschnapper said:
Hi all, I'm a bit of a noob to this and I'm trying to add the upgrade board to the Phantom v1.1.1 so that I can attach the Zenmuse gimbal. The problem I'm having is that I don't know where the cables attach to the Naza. The instructions that came with the kit only show images for the original naza and not my version.

The small board underneath the main board has two sets of connectors which originally went to X1 and X2 but if that's still the case, then where do the two new connectors on the main board go?

Please help as I'm really struggling with this and I don't want to destroy the chips etc...

Many thanks.

Here's a picture if it. The two sets of wires at the bottom were the ones that went to X1/X2 and the two on the right are the new ones.

Attachments

• naza.jpg
    naza.jpg
    552.3 KB · Views: 307

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4