Help needed on my zenmuse h32d gimbal

Reaction score
Hi after my recent crash of the phantom2 with zenmuse gimbal, I damaged (torn) black flat ribbon cable that is going through zenmuse gimbal. I've been looking everywhere for replacement but no luck. Can anyone help? Thanks

I allready checked all sites with spares and no luck. I enclose picture of what im looking for.peace

Attachments

• ribbon cable.jpg
    ribbon cable.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 806
Oh, that cable.
I don't think that's user replaceable. Your best bet is to send the gimbal in to be repaired.

The thing that damaged the ribbon is one of those stupid retainers, you do not need them, it will not fall off in flight and may drop off safely in a crash.

Its bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted i'm afraid, it need to go back to DJI for repair :-(

Kev

Thx for all the advices. Propably it was damaged by them metal retainers during the crash (so why Dji make them if they can damage the gimbal?). I had read somewhere that they can be replaced by ty-rap cable ties, cheaper and safer than metal retainers.
Yesterday I emailed Dji europe and been asked to send it back through my dealer. Good news is it can be fixed and will not have to buy new one, bad news it will cost me approx. 90 € plus 25 € shipping which is slightly less than half price of new unit.

Had a similar problem but my black ribbon caught fire when I turned my phantom on, just waited an hr1/2 on the phone dji does h3-2d repair, you send it to a facility in Los Angeles and in about a month should get it back I am just wondering the price :|

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj