Help needed for MOVERIO BT-200

Reaction score
Guys Im having a real difficult time downloading the 'google playstore' and the 'fpv booster app' to my epsons. Last night I figured out how to download the vision plus app and today I GMAIL up and running. I would really appreciate someones response

jasonb777 said:
Guys Im having a real difficult time downloading the 'google playstore' and the 'fpv booster app' to my epsons. Last night I figured out how to download the vision plus app and today I GMAIL up and running. I would really appreciate someones response

you wont be able to download play store or the booster unless you root the epsons. I have had mine since they became available thru epson and I havent had any luck rooting? I know some have been successful. There are a couple of threads on here and one has some instructions and apks to root and install google play. try this link here.
https://www.laurensvanduijn.nl/wordpres ... -and-info/

I was able to add the DJI app to mine and fly right out of the box. I have successfully rooted mine using the instructions on the link above. I now have the Play Store, but still cannot add the Utility Pro app. There is an app on the Moverio store that will lock the screen rotation into landscape mode for the DJI app. If you're having trouble rooting, check your software version. There is a developer version and a retail version. I believe you need to be on the developer version to root. (D1.0.5).

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj