Help need P4 Part Propeller Installation Kit

Reaction score
HELP I need a P4 part by tomorrow, I have roof inspections Saturday and Monday. Calling retail drone businesses out there, I need a Phantom 4 - Propeller Installation Kits. I ordered it through DJI on Saturday and just today learned only after I called that it must be back-ordered or ??, DJI is telling me its going to be 3-5 business day before it will be shipped. Love DJI birds, DJI Store communication, not so much.

I assume from your user name you are from New Hampshire? (not sure why people are opposed to putting their location in their profile, but that's a story for another day...) If you need parts that bad and are asking for help, it does help us if we know where you're located...

Try calling these people, they have tons of DJI parts:

Hobby Quarters, HobbyQuarters, HobbyQuarters.com, rchover, Specializing in radio contol hobbies, rc helicopters, rc cars, rc planes, rc boats, rc car racing, rc car track, rc dirt track, rc carpet track.Rc planes , Rc Cars, slot cars , model trains

Also, if you don't mind driving a bit further, Clud City Drones in Warwick, RI is an authorized DJI dealer, and that's where I bought my P3P, they may have props:

Cloud City Drones | Rhode Island's First and Only Drone Shop | 3DR DJI

FYI for the future -- a lot of P4 parts are available on Amazon with Amazon Prime shipping. I have a list of P4 parts here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan