Help me piece together a complete Phantom 2 kit?

Reaction score
I'm currently in the market for a RTF Phantom 2 kit w/ gimbal, FPV, and OSD pre-installed but that's now on a hold until the official release of the Zenmuse H3-3D 3 axis gimbal. Instead of buying a RTF kit, i thought i'd ask for help from the forum to piece together a kit for me with links. When piecing together a kit, is it plug and play or would i need to solder?

I think i know what i need to order for all the components (OSD, FPV, Gimbal) but can someone please answer if it's all plug and play or does it require soldering.

anonymoususer said:
I think i know what i need to order for all the components (OSD, FPV, Gimbal) but can someone please answer if it's all plug and play or does it require soldering.
Anyone?

If you buy all DJI components and add the FPV Hub then no soldering will be required.

You can use the Immersion 600mW Transmitter and get this cable to connect to the P2 and iOSD mini: http://www.firstpersonview.co.uk/cables ... ransmitter

However, that assumes you'll be using the Zenmuse gimbal and the video feed it provides to the P2.

Other brands of hardware will require soldering to attach even the power and video leads from the P2.

What you'll need to get if you go with all DJI:

AVL58 (FPV Transmitter/Receiver)
iOSD mini
FPV Hub

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj