help me my phantom wont start at all

don...gonna have ta leave ya with it and hope when I look back later you will be fixed ! 2:40 AM here and just look at me :eek:
Gota have sleep !

Reactions: don fernandez
Two good suggestions in this thread (from Mal and Dirk). One check the battery contacts (voltage and data pins), two as general fault finding principle, try to remove powered items off the power supply and see if the fault goes away. Having said that - I'm sure I can hear a click from an ESC. Am I imagining it ?

Two good suggestions in this thread (from Mal and Dirk). One check the battery contacts (voltage and data pins), two as general fault finding principle, try to remove powered items off the power supply and see if the fault goes away. Having said that - I'm sure I can hear a click from an ESC. Am I imagining it ?

yes yes one click and one blink of yellow light

You should check the battery connectors, and then remove anything external from the power rails. If still no change you need to take the lid off and examine the inside, including the ESCs and motor wires. Do all the motors turn by hand ? Have any of the props come into contact with anything whilst spinning ?

OK then can you post a picture of the inside, showing ESCs, Motors, PCB power pads.

Reactions: dirkclod
You should check the battery connectors, and then remove anything external from the power rails. If still no change you need to take the lid off and examine the inside, including the ESCs and motor wires. Do all the motors turn by hand ? Have any of the props come into contact with anything whilst spinning ?

i tried to check the battery connector it seems fine and cleaned it after examining it. i opened the lid can i reconnect all the wires or it will damage my craft? all the motors turn by hand and yes while it was on the floor the props hit the grass but it was the time when the craft already landed on the floor safely

Did you disconnect the gimbal and the camera?

It is not clear what you have tried unless you spell it out.

Can you confirm this is a P2 ? It looks like one.

If you stall a P2 motor there is a very good chance that the ESC will blow. You can do this with the aircraft on the ground.

I would take the lid off and examine your ESCs. If you know which prop it was this might make it quicker to identify. If the ESC has gone one or more integrated circuits (MOSFETS) will have melted. Should be easy to spot.

Can you confirm this is a P2 ? It looks like one.

If you stall a P2 motor there is a very good chance that the ESC will blow. You can do this with the aircraft on the ground.

I would take the lid off and examine your ESCs. If you know which prop it was this might make it quicker to identify. If the ESC has gone one or more integrated circuits (MOSFETS) will have melted. Should be easy to spot.

yes this is phantom 2. okay i will study about it. if one is one normal. im having a problem opening the lid now because one of the screw is stripped

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Ah crap I've stripped the outer screw before too. I rung the screw but used the smallest hss drill bit I had and drilled very slowly until the head popped off. They are fiddly little fecker!

Sure would be nice to find an "Hex Key/Allen Screw" to replace that pesky Phillips... :mad:

It's a horrible little screw. First time I attempted it I got all the hex out, then the leg Philips out with an extra long bit, got 3 of the tiny last Phillips out and then the last one just fell apart, it was like I put a hot knife through butter

Last week, I made by mistake a tiny scratch (didn't see it at first) on one of my ESC when resoldering a loosen motor cable, after that P2 didn't turn on, could hear like a snap sound coming from that ESC when power button pressed, replaced that ESC and P2 works now, I would bet you have at least one ESC damaged, hope you get it on air asap.

Reactions: IflyinWY

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic