HELP.... MAJOR DRONE ISSUES...

Reaction score
Het all .... Im new to drones and just picked one up with a pile of extras also a screen that not sure how it works and a extra controller with lots of extras on it but nothing seems to make things turn.. Drone fires up lights and stuff ... Both controllers will fute up but nothing makes it go or turn blades ... I can send pics if i figure out how ... I dint even know what phantom it is just says phantom dji on it ... White with the carbon fiber blades on it i think its 5.8 ghz but some stuff says 2.4ghz ... It has updated camera i tjink on it im not to sure but it dont look stock if soneone is interested in helping me get up and going ..?? Thx alot

Het all .... Im new to drones and just picked one up with a pile of extras also a screen that not sure how it works and a extra controller with lots of extras on it but nothing seems to make things turn.. Drone fires up lights and stuff ... Both controllers will fute up but nothing makes it go or turn blades ... I can send pics if i figure out how ... I dint even know what phantom it is just says phantom dji on it ... White with the carbon fiber blades on it i think its 5.8 ghz but some stuff says 2.4ghz ... It has updated camera i tjink on it im not to sure but it dont look stock if soneone is interested in helping me get up and going ..?? Thx alot
Hi
1489877651841-1489976492.jpg
can u find wifi settings if so entre password in picture ,you might have to use your own device so u know it work

Front of drone got silver tag if p3 ,,next p34k gold tag etc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers