Help- iPad Air 2 Won't Connect Now

Reaction score
Hi Everyone-
The ONE complaint I have with P4 is the firmware upgrade process. It hasn't worked yet with my Mac and Now I have a new issue: my iPad Air 2 won't connect. I tried the update process with firmware 1 version ago and the update failed. So I tried the iPhone and it worked. Since then, the IPad Air 2 won't connect but the iPhone will and I borrowed a friends iPad Pro and it will connect as well. I was lucky enough to get the latest firmware to update, but still no connection with the IPad Air 2.

Troubleshooting: I've used different lightning connectors and uninstalled DJIGO and reinstalled. Even gone to the next step of doing a complete system reset on the iPad and reinstalling DJIGO. any thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi Everyone-
The ONE complaint I have with P4 is the firmware upgrade process. It hasn't worked yet with my Mac and Now I have a new issue: my iPad Air 2 won't connect. I tried the update process with firmware 1 version ago and the update failed. So I tried the iPhone and it worked. Since then, the IPad Air 2 won't connect but the iPhone will and I borrowed a friends iPad Pro and it will connect as well. I was lucky enough to get the latest firmware to update, but still no connection with the IPad Air 2.

Troubleshooting: I've used different lightning connectors and uninstalled DJIGO and reinstalled. Even gone to the next step of doing a complete system reset on the iPad and reinstalling DJIGO. any thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
My guess is that your iPad Air is on iOS 9.3 or 9.3.1 right? if so this has been a known issue. The solution that has worked for many is to sign up for the Apple public beta software program and install iOS 9.3.2 beta. This is the link in case you need it:
Apple Beta Software Program

Thankfully, my IPad Air 2 Cellular has been stellar. Same with all flight characteristics after any new app downloads and each improved firmware update. All is swell...

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20