HELP (Inspire remote with P3P)

Reaction score
I'm new so sorry if I sound dumb.

I just bought a package deal on Craig's list and I think I got screwed. The original price was $700. He texted me last night and said he just tested it and the mobile device output wasn't working but it still flies. I offered him $550 and he said it just needs new firmware to make the display work for my iPhone from the USB.

Well when I got home I realized it was an inspire remote and it appears he actually took off the entire hdmi module on the back and swapped it out for a P4 module. I'm guessing he stole it before selling it to me because he said he just bought a P4...

So yeh there's no output display and I have a different/possibly bad RC and /or hdmi module thing. Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_0733.PNG
    IMG_0733.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 451
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 443
Wow just realized why the case doesn't want to shut. It's a Phantom 2 case. I got screwed :( o well ya live and learn.

I'm sorry to hear that you got ripped off. I just looked at completed auctions for used P3 Pro Remotes and it looks like they are going for about $125. At least if you buy through PayPal you will have protection against this kind of fraud. I hope the Phantom will fly when you get a remote.

I'm sorry to hear that you got ripped off. I just looked at completed auctions for used P3 Pro Remotes and it looks like they are going for about $125. At least if you buy through PayPal you will have protection against this kind of fraud. I hope the Phantom will fly when you get a remote.

They are all over Craig's list and eBay but like you said better to be protected. I want to bad mouth him so bad but he is a crazy nut from the texts back I got from him.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers