Help guys, goodluckybuy gimbal setup

Reaction score
OK, I have had my Phantom for a few months now and use it for filming. I decided to breakdown and get a gimbal to stabilize the go pro. Not knowing a lot about them I researched them and it seemed like a model which is a 2axis brushless motor gimbal I found on Good lucky buy was suitable. That said I purchased it and installed it but now I have no clue how to set it up and continue the gimbal. I have downloaded both the B-gimbal and BL-Tool gimbal config tools but really its all Greek to me at this point. I would,d like to reach out to the crew of experts for setup and co fibjration assistance. Cab some please assist with the settings for the software and the steps to perform please?

[

Someone on the facebook phantom group said it will just work when hooking up the power.

You only need the control cable if you want to enable the tilt using the 7th channel on the stock controller (or any other controller if you mod your phantom).

So juts hook up the power to the extra phantom power leads and it will work as a stabilizer.

Then once people figure out how to hook up the tilt controls you can do that part. Mine is in the mail so I'll have to figure it out as well soon, so if anyone has instructions on hooking up the gimbal tilt to the 7 channel, do share!

Yeah well I made the mistake of starting to tinker and now I can't get the gimbal back to its defaclts. I need a step by step walkthrough on how to regain the defaults and then how to level the gimbal. Help help folks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20