Help! GPS calibrate

Reaction score
I just upgraded to the new software and now it says I need to calibrate the GPS, where do you do that? I looked in the SW and no where does it say how to do that. I can not get the compass calibrate to work when I throw the switch 10 times. It just alternates yellow red?? Any help appreciated.

I just finished uploading 3.16, what a complete pig to install. I used the Dronefly pdf, not bad but not perfect, and various forums, and this youtube video: http://youtu.be/ZLRjRllV0UI

Ayway, in the process I got every demented warning possible, including what you describe. I reloaded the software, again, and started over, IMU advanced cal, then unlpug everything, compass cal, then advanced cal again, unplug battery MC too hot warning, 5 minutes, advancec cal again, too hot warning, ignore it, leave the battery hooked up hit yes and continue. Finally got rid of those flashing lights and all is working. Brief test flight, some wandering in GPS, tolerable. keep at it and just keep resetting and redoing and it will eventually come. What a POS software, really. Took me two hours.

Thanks, I found I needed to download parameters. I needed to arrow down and see that was needed to get the controller to work.

I finally got it to work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik