Help getting DJI App vid and pic files dumped from Ipad to PC

Reaction score
Just flew yesterday and somehow my files on the SD card were not all there. When my buddy dumped these files he renamed the 100MEDIA folder to my name. Not sure if this caused the problem but I had never seen anyone do it that way. But anyway, it is possible that I did a format after a battery change just out of habit too. So now the lower res files are there on my ipad so I am trying to get these dumped from my Ipad to my PC. It's not showing up as a drive after I plug it in and let Itunes do it's thing. It always pops up as external drive when I plug my iphone in and back it up. And sugguestion on what I'm missing?

Last edited:
Just flew yesterday and somehow my files on the SD card were not all there. When my buddy dumped these files he renamed the 100MEDIA folder to my name. Not sure if this caused the problem but I had never seen anyone do it that way. But anyway, it is possible that I did a format after a battery change just out of habit too. So now the lower res files are there on my ipad so I am trying to get these dumped from my Ipad to my PC. It's not showing up as a drive after I plug it in and let Itunes do it's thing. It always pops up as external drive when I plug my iphone in and back it up. And sugguestion on what I'm missing?
can't help with the Ipad issues but renaming a folder shouldn't affect anything.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
can't help with the Ipad issues but renaming a folder shouldn't affect anything.
Thanks Meta4. I guess I just formatted the card when I put in second battery on the fly. Just a habit of formatting card first before take off. I did a San Disc Recovery scan on it and it pulled out the files. But they were very small files and were not playable anyway. Lesson learned!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4