Help finding link..

Reaction score
Hi guys.. I cannot seem to find the link that used to provide the daily prices on the different dji's.. It had a convenient selection process to narrow down the search..
Can anyone point me in the right direction ? thanks in advance.. yall have a great Saturday :)

Reactions: beakeru2
Hi guys.. I cannot seem to find the link that used to provide the daily prices on the different dji's.. It had a convenient selection process to narrow down the search..
Can anyone point me in the right direction ? thanks in advance.. yall have a great Saturday :)
Even if I knew and could point you in the right direction, then I probably wouldn't.. Because it may well be wrong...

How many websites does everyone know of which claim to give you the 'BEST PRICE' on almost everything?...

I'd advise you to click a few buttons on Ebay/Amazon/+other, etc etc - and have more trust in your own judgement. :)

I've just seen that msinger just pipped me, but with all respect, I'd still do it myself.

Reactions: beakeru2
Even if I knew and could point you in the right direction, then I probably wouldn't.. Because it may well be wrong...

How many websites does everyone know of which claim to give you the 'BEST PRICE' on almost everything?...

I'd advise you to click a few buttons on Ebay/Amazon/+other, etc etc - and have more trust in your own judgement. :)

I've just seen that msinger just pipped me, but with all respect, I'd still do it myself.
I was specifically looking for that particular link but I appreciate your response, I like interacting with you guys on this form ..
Excellent group . Thanks and y'all be safe

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl