Help Finding Gimbal Parts

Reaction score
I purchased a Tarot T-2D V2 gimbal a few weeks ago and clipped a power line a few days after installation. The gimbal still works fine, but the black plastic mount snapped. Can ANYONE help me find a place where I can purchase just the black mounting brackets (see attached pic)? I would like to avoid buying a whole new gimbal knowing that this one works perfectly.

Thanks so much!

Attachments

• Bracket.jpg
    Bracket.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 337
cjaviert said:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__54313__Tarot_Gimbal_Mount_for_GoPro_Brushless_Gimbal.html

Thanks, but that's not the part I'm looking for. I need the flat "X" pieces held together by the rubber bushings. I asked Hobby King and they didn't offer those parts.

CJAVIERT - that's EXACTLY what I'm looking for!

I ordered a GoodLuckBuy gimbal in the meantime (only $65) - it worked really well right out of the box, but the bushings are quite stiff and I noticed a bit more jello than I did with the Tarot. I'd like my Tarot to be my primary and GLB as a back-up instead of the other way around.

Thanks so much for finding these; ordering a set right now!

Cool!.
I got the goodluckbuy gimbal and never worked for me and I returned it. Now I got a Tarot comming lets see how it works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20