Help Explain Flight Data Log

Reaction score
Flight Log Screen Shot.JPG

On initial takeoff all was good and then all of a sudden my P3P started to fly off. Can anyone offer an explanation from this data log?

View attachment 81303

On initial takeoff all was good and then all of a sudden my P3P started to fly off. Can anyone offer an explanation from this data log?
View attachment 81303

it looks like maybe you were having gps issues going from gps to atti mode, not sure why autolanding kicked in.

you should upload the log to www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/upload and share the link
Wow I had this happen 2 flights ago,,changing from GPS to atti during flight and went into automating which I could not cancel till it was 10ft from me,,,I did post me flight data but still unclear why this happen,,,,I predicted it was in high interference area,,,not,,,...haven't had happen again,,no idea :)

it looks like maybe you were having gps issues going from gps to atti mode, not sure why autolanding kicked in.

you should upload the log to www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/upload and share the link

Here is the link to Log File: Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

It appears that a "compass error" was the issue but didn't occur until after take off and then eventually corrected itself while in flight. I am very curious to here what could of been the problem that caused the compass errors.

Here is the link to Log File: Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com
It appears that a "compass error" was the issue but didn't occur until after take off and then eventually corrected itself while in flight. I am very curious to here what could of been the problem that caused the compass errors.
The usual suspect is either your compass calibration or takeoff location.
When and where did you last calibrate the compass?
What was the launch point like?
Any steel at either, including reinforced concrete?

Reactions: Oso

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers