HELP DJI PHANTOM 2 CE MODE TO FCC MODE NOT ENABLE‏

Reaction score
TODAY I AM UPDATE DJI PHANTOM 2 CONTROLLER FIRMWARE VERSION 1.0.1.24. USING DJI RC SYSTEM ASSISTANT SOFTWARE V1.2.
AFTER FIRMWARE INSTALLATION I TURN ON CONTROLLER AND AFTER BEEP SOLID YELLOW LIGHT ON IN CONTROLLER.
SO I M CAN NOT START PAHNTOM MOTORS & GIMBLE CONTROL.
I TRY IN DJI RC SYSTEM ASSISTANT_1.1 & 1.2
I ASK MY FRIEND HE SAY YOU CHANGE CE MODE TO FCC MODE. BUT IN DJI RC SYSTEM ASSISTANT I CAN NOT SEE CE AND FCC MODE.
MY FRIEND SEND VIDEO HE HAVE PHANTOM 2. WHEN IS CONECT CONTROLLER AND OPEN DJI RC SYSTEM ASSISTANT SOFTWARE AND TURN ON CONTOLLER CE MODE & FCC MODE ENABLE.
BUT IN MY CASE CE MODE TO FCC MODE NOT ENABLE. I TRY IN 2 DIFFERENT LAPTOP AND PC.
IS THERE ANY WAY TO DOWNGRADE FIRMWARE.
SO PLEASE HELP ME.

You need to recalibrate in both RC and Phantom assist.

First
Recalibrate your transmitter/remote/tx in the RC assistance - move the sticks around, flick the switches up and down, move the tilt wheel/7th x1 channel slider. Click Finish.
Close the RC assist down.

Then
Start the Phantom Assistance on the PC and calibrate the sticks, flick the switches and move the slider/tilt wheel.
Click finish.

FCC/CE wont matter as they will both work. FCC/CE is transmitter distance/power (FCC is further).
If none of the sticks move in the assistance, you will need to rebind the transmitter to the phantom.

I HAVE 2.4 GHZ CONTROOLER. AS YOU SAY I TRY 10 TIMES AND MORE. BUT RESULT IS ZERO. IS THERE ANY WAY TO DOWNGRADE FIRMWARE.

Mako79 said:
You need to recalibrate in both RC and Phantom assist.

First
Recalibrate your transmitter/remote/tx in the RC assistance - move the sticks around, flick the switches up and down, move the tilt wheel/7th x1 channel slider. Click Finish.
Close the RC assist down.

Then
Start the Phantom Assistance on the PC and calibrate the sticks, flick the switches and move the slider/tilt wheel.
Click finish.

FCC/CE wont matter as they will both work. FCC/CE is transmitter distance/power (FCC is further).
If none of the sticks move in the assistance, you will need to rebind the transmitter to the phantom.

I FIND THE PROBLEM. I AM NOT DONE PROPERLLY CALIBRATE CONTROLLER.
I CALIBRATE THE CONTROLLER USING RC SYSTEM ASSISTANT.
PROBLEM SLOVE.
THANKS YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR GREAT SUPPORT.

I LEARN LESSON WHEN CONTROLLER LED TURN ON YELLOW THAT MEAN YOU DON’T CALIBARTE CONTOLLER PROPERLLY.

Mako79 said:

Mako79

What is the difference, for 5.8Ghz and for 2.4Ghz.

Is there any real benefit in EU users running in FCC mode ?

Thanks

There is no mode switch on 2.4GHz, as it is an internationally agreed R/C system with set power levels. 5.8GHz uses the channels that are shared with other devices and there is no international power standard with Europe using lower power than the USA.

On a P2, you are on 2.4GHz, so no need to worry.

Thanks for the reply noiseboy72

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik