Help choosing a drone for 360 footage

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm a property developer woking on countryside houses. I want to take some cool shots/footage of a project i'm working on. I need the drone to film the house from all angles. Preferably circling it for for one whole loop giving it a 360 effect. I wasn't planning on buying a drone. I looked on google, found a few places where you can rent some. Settled on this website - these are currently the options available to me.

What drone would be best. I've been looking at the Phantom 4, how suited would this be?

All feedback will be much appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

Rob

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi Rob, whereabouts do you operate? Phantom 4 could be suitable twinned with DJI Go app.

Welcome to the forum Rob .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

What drone would be best. I've been looking at the Phantom 4, how suited would this be?
Anything from the P3A and up would be well suited for such a project.

Gosh, thanks for great welcome guys! New I came to the right place...sorry for the late reply. I'm based in Manchester. The Phamtom 4 + gopro combo is an interesting combo...so overall most drones would be suitable for a such a task?

Cheers again

Obviously, we are a bit biased here, but any of the phantom series would work for you. The type of flying that you described is more a function of the app that you use with the bird. You want one with an "orbit" mode. DJI GO and Litchi, for example,both do. It's just a matter of how they are implemented. The Go app takes a bit more to set the orbit up, but it's free.

Yeah had a look at some tutorials online seems simply enough. Think i'm going to rent a phantom 4 or inspire one? If our budget leaves us a little more I can have a bit of fun with it myself

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4