Help, Can't use controls

Reaction score
HELP please
I have a brand new Phantom 3. I have updated the firmware. I have followed all pre-flight instructions. I turn on the controller and Phantom. I use my IPad Air 2. I can auto launch, but then nothing. The controls won't fly it. I had 9 satellites. The display said 'safe to fly' I calibrated it prior to flight. What am I doing wrong?

What happens instead? Please be as detailed as possible.
Sorry, it hovers a couple of metres above the ground. I try to use the controls and nothing. I then get it to auto-land which it does. I have the S1 switch in the up position as told to. First time I have had a drone so trying to learn but struggling lol

Did you calibrate your remote controller in the DJI GO app?

Sorry, it hovers a couple of metres above the ground. I try to use the controls and nothing. I then get it to auto-land which it does. I have the S1 switch in the up position as told to. First time I have had a drone so trying to learn but struggling lol
You could look into the RC calibration to confirm that the joysticks are doing their thing properly.

I have just been into the Dji Go app and made sure all the controls work, they do. For some reason they are still not letting me fly the Phantom. So frustrating

Went into the remote control setting and chose calibrate. That opened up the calibration display. Move the sticks and gimbal control as requested. All showed 100% then clicked on finish?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Are you able to tilt the camera while your Phantom is sitting on the ground?

Are you able to tilt the camera while your Phantom is sitting on the ground?
No, When I turn everything on the camera rises so it's facing forward but the control won't move it

Try relinking your remote controller like this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you. I will try that. It'll have to wait, it's started raining heavily. I think that may work after watching the video

I'm thinking it's not mode-related since the tilt wheel doesn't work.

I think it was in mode 2 by default. It didn't work. I move it to mode 1 then as the controls would have been better for me if it had worked lol

Right, I have tried Re-linking the R/C and aircraft, recalibration of the remote. It let me do that earlier but won't now?
I have tried reinstalling the Dji go app, none of the remote features work on either powering or flying.
The lights under the rotors: I have two solid red and two flashing yellows. The manual is next to useless.
Time for DJI support?

Here is a routine I tested, and posted for somebody else, linking with out using the app. I tested many times, until I was beeped out.
;)
No signal after update

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic