Help-can not install DJI Go app.rom my er

Reaction score
After having trouble on lift off with my P3S that had been perfectly fine before I upgraded to 11.1 on my iPhone 6s (On lift off the P3 flew backward) i decided to delete from my phone the old DJi Go app and reinstall the app from the app store. I did that and have not been able to activate app. Will ask for my ID and password as i have had for over six months and DJi will not except my ID. If anyone here has had the same problem please advise me what i should do to once again be able to fly my Quadcopters. I have three P3’s

What happens when you try to login?

What happens when you try to login?
I receive a message saying that the Account does not exist. I tried to register as requested using my E-mail and the reply was that the e-mail address had already been registered. At the start i received a message stating that my password was incorrect. I tried the password again (would not except) so i changed the Pw using my old PW which was excepted. Stil could not activate app and received the same messages.

Last edited:
With the new version of the app once you successfully sign in, sign out then sign in again. Hopefully that will fix the problem as its happened a few times with many people

After having trouble on lift off with my P3S that had been perfectly fine before I upgraded to 11.1 on my iPhone 6s (On lift off the P3 flew backward) i decided to delete from my phone the old DJi Go app and reinstall the app from the app store. I did that and have not been able to activate app. Will ask for my ID and password as i have had for over six months and DJi will not except my ID. If anyone here has had the same problem please advise me what i should do to once again be able to fly my Quadcopters. I have three P3’s
With the new version of the app once you successfully sign in, sign out then sign in again. Hopefully that will fix the problem as its happened a few times with many people
i am unable to sign in. Keeps stateing that account does not exist! I will get as far as my address and password and verification cobe. MESSAGE - account does not exist

What happens when you try to sign into your DJI account here?

What happens when you try to sign into your DJI account here?
I have had no problem. I feel like the problem could just be some little thing that I have caused.. i have leaned on this wed sight for help and it always responds with great assistance. At eighty years of age I have thurely enjoyed the experience; however there are times that I have been confused and do not comprehend why the problem?

Are you able to sign in at that link right now?

Are you able to sign in at that link right now?
Yes- i have just come from the DJI.com. I did not find any helpeful info concearning DJI Go app not responding.Surely it is there but i could not fine info. This was the first time to have visited the web sight.

Yes- i have just come from the DJI.com. I did not find any helpeful info concearning DJI Go app not responding.Surely it is there but i could not fine info. This was the first time to have visited the web sight.
What if I deleated the app and re downloaded everything using my ID and PW to reinitiate my connecting to the P3

Last edited:
What if I deleated the app and re downloaded everything using my ID and PW to reinitiate my connecting to the P3
I just signed in and the app responded. I am in and will now attempt to connect to the P3. Very strange. I appreciate so very much your taking the time to assist me with my problem. Now i am going to be scarred to fly. I did not mention that i have been flying a P4P,P4,MP, and the P3S. This situation has caused me to be very careful and a little scared to fly.
Thanks again

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4