Help! Broke a piece off the Center Board

Reaction score
So one of my motors seems to have a bad bearing. I was in the process of taking the cover off to replace the motor and somehow I broke the piece pictured off of the main board. Is there any way I can get the piece back on? The metal connections are so small I am scared that there might not be a way. I am sick about it. A replacement board is $400.
IMG_5198.jpg
IMG_5199.jpg

So one of my motors seems to have a bad bearing. I was in the process of taking the cover off to replace the motor and somehow I broke the piece pictured off of the main board. Is there any way I can get the piece back on? The metal connections are so small I am scared that there might not be a way. I am sick about it. A replacement board is $400.View attachment 37605View attachment 37606
You could probably re-solder that if you took the board out-- and you are pretty good with soldering circuit boards -- I wouldn't try it with the board in the shell

That's a tough one and not sure if possible without a gas reflow set-up (even for an experienced person).

Even than it's iffy IMO.

Reactions: bobmyers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj