Help - BlackPearl 32Ch FPV

Reaction score
Hi, I'm having trouble with my FlySight Black Pearl Moniter.

The colors are displaying as negative. The colors were normal for the first few minutes the monitor was on, and then a sudden change into negative. I can't seem to get it back to normal, does anyone know whats going on?

Hey skhalid93, I too have BP 32ch Diversity monitor, but haven't experienced anything like what you mentioned. I looked online to see if I could find you any help and found this in one of the forums, "The issue of the negative image was due to a defective Black Pearl monitor. Exchanging the monitor for another of the same brand and model, using the same settings, instantly corrected the issue." So if yours is new, you might check into getting a warranty replacement. The entire thread on the issue is here http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/issues-with-3dr-rtf-x8-fpv-and-black-pearl-monitor

Anyway, good luck and let us know how it works out...

There is a possibility that your on the wrong channel on your monitor if the video is rolling across the screen. Press the + button on the right and scroll through the channels until locks onto the correct one.

Sounds like an NTSC/PAL conflict.

Either your camera is on PAL and the Black Pearl is on NTSC or the other way around.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers