Help: Battery firmware update not shown in assistant

Reaction score
So I just updated the various firmware with assistant 3.6, but the updates page shows no updates for my battery. Even when I click it, it checks and comes back with no updates available. The batteries show they are on firmware v 2.0.0.0, loader v1.5.0.0.

Anybody else experience this and know what is going on?

Main Controller: 3.08
GPS: 6.0.1.4
Receiver-5.8G: 1.0.1.3
P330CB: 1.0.2.10
Battery: 2.0.0.0
Zen IMU: 1.0.0.6

That thread didn't help. All my batts are at 2.0.0.0 and the oldest one is from April 2014 with round contacts, newest one from October 2014 with square contacts.

Why is the update not available for me?

OK at least I am not alone. Thanks Happydays. I guess I will continue in manual battery maintenance mode. Seems at least the square terminal one should update.

Has anyone been able to update round terminal ones?

I just received my phantom 2 Vision + v3 and both batteries (square terminals) wont update either both are listed as having "loader" 1.5 and the firmware 2.0. I updated a the main board with assistant software 3.6 but nothing else said was needed. I looked around for the assistant software 3.2 which people where having success with updating the batteries with but i cannot find a download for the software.

Mori55 said:
I had to try a couple of times on my batteries for to update. But eventually it worked
Can you elaborate more? Mine and the others commenting here show "no updates available" for all our batteries and all have loader 1.5 and firmware 2.0 on all our batteries. I have tried multiple times in 3.6. Always shows no updates available. Also tried in 3.2. Same result.

BlackTracer said:
Mori55 said:
I had to try a couple of times on my batteries for to update. But eventually it worked
Can you elaborate more? Mine and the others commenting here show "no updates available" for all our batteries and all have loader 1.5 and firmware 2.0 on all our batteries. I have tried multiple times in 3.6. Always shows no updates available. Also tried in 3.2. Same result.

Same here...

Hi guys, in China forum, some user also complain with this, got replied from Dji said it's just their system under maintenance, so, everybody can't upgrade battery at this moment, but will get back soon, let try after a couple days.

Ok I just posted in Help section.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=31800
I think I am having same issues. I have been trying for over a week now to update but software will not allow. I hope my batteries will self discharge :)

I have the similar update issue on my two batteries. I have one I updated just after I received it in November 2014 and it updated from 2.0.0.0 to 2.6.0.0 with no issues. I waited until December to upgrade the second battery, new with the November package (Phantom 2 Vision + V3 plus 2 batteries). It has a Loader 1.5.0.0 and software 2.0.0.0 and Phantom assist shows no updates. I received a posting on another site from a DJI moderator that the battery firmware update is being worked on and that current Phantom batteries with the Loader 1.4.0.0 and 1.5.0.0 will not update until this is released.

David

I am posting to let everyone know that I have 3 batteries. the first one has loader 1.4 and firmware 1.6. The other 2 batteries have loader 1.5 and firmware 2.0 and I cannot update the firmware of the batteries like all of you.

I am currently using Main controller 3.08 firmware and central board firmware 1.0.2.10

However, I read this on the current Phantom Release notes:

November 28, 2014 PHANTOM 2 Central Board Firmware V1.0.2.10 released
What’s new?
Major New Features
1. Improved the communication between the smart flight battery and the Phantom.
2. Fixed issues in communication between the smart flight battery (V2.0) and the compass.

I have not tested the batteries yet, but I assume the one with the firmware of 1.6 may not work and the other 2 with 2.0 might work. We will see after testing. I have been having the auto land occurring on my batteries that are fully charged and hoping these update resolve my issues.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers