Help! Anyone recognise this?!?

Reaction score
Hi all,

After yesterdays uneventful flight, I pulled out the battery this morning to pop it on charge. Out it came and so did this little piece of broken molding. Now, when I was cleaning the AC following an insect strike (yuk!) a couple of months ago, I had noticed something rattling about inside but it then disappeared.

The question is simple - does anyone with an - ahem, intimate knowledge of the inside of a P3 - know where this has broken off and if so, is the AC in danger of failing? To give some scale the piece is approx. 7mm long.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers... Rob
IMG_4018.JPG IMG_4019.JPG IMG_4020.JPG IMG_4023.JPG IMG_4022.JPG

Hi all,

After yesterdays uneventful flight, I pulled out the battery this morning to pop it on charge. Out it came and so did this little piece of broken molding.
Cheers... Rob
[

I don't know what it is but I can tell you that I had the identical piece fall out of mine a week ago. I have flown since then and it doesn't appear to be causing any issues at all. I'd also be interested to see if anyone knows what it is.

I think it is part of the body shell's clip. I recall it looks similar to my broken parts after I opened my P3A to fix a crack in the arm.

I don't know what it is but I can tell you that I had the identical piece fall out of mine a week ago. I have flown since then and it doesn't appear to be causing any issues at all. I'd also be interested to see if anyone knows what it is.

Cheers mate.

I think it is part of the body shell's clip. I recall it looks similar to my broken parts after I opened my P3A to fix a crack in the arm.

Ahhhh, so probably broke off during assembly in the factory. I guess as I've probably been flying with it floating about in the shell since day 1 its not a problem...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik