Help a NEWBIE!! please

Reaction score
I'm considering buying a DJI Phantom.
What equipment do I need to purchase to make a DJI Phantom 2 perform like a DJI Phantom Vision 2+ ??
I want the same features as the Vision+, but I want to be able to use a GoPro3+Black.
Help.... me???

Just buy a Phantom 2 with Zenmuse and throw your Gopro on. Better then the plus in my eyes.

darthvader said:
What equipment do I need to purchase to make a DJI Phantom 2 perform like a DJI Phantom Vision 2+ ??
I want the same features as the Vision+, but I want to be able to use a GoPro3+Black.
Help.... me???

Right now you'll have to choose between the two. You can have the features unique to the Vision and Vision plus (mainly control and FPV via phone or tablet), or you can have the option to use the gopro or your choice of camera. Were there any other features you were looking for in particular?

darthvader said:
Help.... me???

Here's what you need
-Phantom 2
-Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal (bundled with P2)
-Video transmitter to your Phantom (P2 has all the wires you needto attach this)
-OSD, which stands for OnScreenDisplay... This way you can see how much you have fligh time (battery), flight speed, height etc. Different OSD:s have different things they can show.
-Video receiver
-Goggles or monitor (I bet theres a way to use your smart device as a screen for FPV too.. but I bet it would also be bit pricey).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic