Help a newbie -connection failure

Reaction score
Hi guys.
I have just bought a P2 inclusive h4d3 gimbal and a wifi extender.
I have a GoPro h4 black that I will use.
But when I'll try to connect to the app DJI Vision I keep saying; connection failure.
Any who have had that problem? And have a solution?

Hi guys.
I have just bought a P2 inclusive h4d3 gimbal and a wifi extender.
I have a GoPro h4 black that I will use.
But when I'll try to connect to the app DJI Vision I keep saying; connection failure.
Any who have had that problem? And have a solution?

For one thing the P2 works on a frequency of 2.4Ghz as does wifi which is not compatible with the P2. In order to view footage from the GoPro you will need FPV (first person view) system which work on a frequency of 5.8Ghz. This system consist of monitor/receiver, transmitter, mini iOSD (for telemetry) and plug n play cable to connect it all. Expect to spend between $250 - 350 for just such a system.

Are you serious??

YES!! WHY??

Look you asked a question I give you an answer if it wasn't to your liking that's really to bad but those are the facts.

Because I really thought that It worked liked the vision with live view :(
So.. If I buy the iOSD and a cable it would work?
I appreciate your help!

Because I really thought that It worked liked the vision with live view :(
So.. If I buy the iOSD and a cable it would work?
I appreciate your help!

The Phantom 2 and Phantom 2 vision make look very similar - but it's a different beast.
P2 Vision uses 5.8Ghz for control and video feed.
The P2 (standard with or without a gimbal) doesn't have any video feed out of the box and works on 2.4Ghz.

Don't be tempted to try and use the GoPro wi-fi link on the Phantom 2 - it will nearly always end in a crash due to the GoPro interfering with the receiver on the Phantom 2.

You'll need to go the analogue video route on 5.8Ghz, IOSD-mini and a 5.8Ghz receiver display screen or goggles.
So, that's a video transmitter, IOSD mini and receiver monitor to add to your list.
There's plenty of info in the FPV forum section.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.