Help a dirtybum out

Reaction score
Hello pilots, took a little time off the forum to give my head (and fingers) a much needed break.
I had a loss in my family recently and I'm calling on my fellow pilots and forum family to help if they can or want to.
Dirtybum senior (my dad) recently took a drink in the river while fishing and never made it out! He was doing what he loved to do and it was a terrible accident. Me and my brother alone share the burden of the funeral expenses,as you know i'm just a blue collar guy.
If you can chip in $5 I would be thankful and would be glad to return the favor w/ any flying advice I can offer ya.
Here's a fund me link my bro set up.
THANKS!

http://gofundme.com/2pavkm8s

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Very sorry for your loss man.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

hey DB, good to hear from you .. very sorry about your loss my friend. I'll do what i can to help, my prayers out to you and your family. If the community can do anything else, let us know.

So sorry to hear about your loss DB.

DB - one of the most helpful and generous guys I've ever met - online or off. I'm sorry for your loss, brother.

Hello pilots, took a little time off the forum to give my head (and fingers) a much needed break.
I had a loss in my family recently and I'm calling on my fellow pilots and forum family to help if they can or want to.
Dirtybum senior (my dad) recently took a drink in the river while fishing and never made it out! He was doing what he loved to do and it was a terrible accident. Me and my brother alone share the burden of the funeral expenses,as you know i'm just a blue collar guy.
If you can chip in $5 I would be thankful and would be glad to return the favor w/ any flying advice I can offer ya.
THANKS!

No words to describe my heart felt sorrow for your loss brother.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

THANKS!

DB, I just donated. I am sorry man.

Thanks desert, and to all you guys! This forum is still miles ahead of the others! Hopefully I get a chance to return the favors and generosity!

Sent my prayers and best wishes. There are some very generous folks in here who give their heart and soul to help out.

I know how tough the grieving process can be, and offer my heart felt condolences. Be well. Please don't neglect your love of drones. ;-)

RedHotPoker

So sorry my friend, l said a prayer an told my Popp's to show him the new fishing hole.

If he served the government will help out on a nice foot stone untill something nicer. They helped me anyways.

Never really talked with you, but I see your distance accomplishments, and I'm jealous.
I gave what I could, wish it could be more.
Sorry for your loss

Just wanted to thank all of you for your kind words and your help getting through this tragedy!
All of you really showed up in a big way and it meant a lot to me.
We had the memorial/celebration of life this weekend and it was a huge turnout! Some of the family members haven't seen each other for 10 years and said they wouldn't miss this one! We had lots of family from all areas of the country, lots of food, lots of love and lots of old stories that needed to be told.
Thanks to all the generosity of members on this forum as well as others, that day was one that my dad would been proud of and very surprised by! A day where everybody could get together and show their love, support and sorrow. We was able to carry out his wishes to the fullest!
There's a lot of good people on here, this forum should be very proud of that, hopefully in the future I get to repay the favors, until then, thank you!!!

Was good to have so many come to celebrate his time here db .You don't never forget but you get better with time . I did
But you never forget and he's always with ya bro .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj