Hello

Reaction score
Just bought a dji advance and is coming in tomorrow, I'm ready for my maiden flight. First drone. I'm from Puerto Rico. Too bad I live very close to an airport so ill have to wait for my day off from work to fly. I also registered with the faa. I wonder if that was a smart move.
abe96742e230bcee1780fcaa6b34cbc4.jpg
Hello.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: clackey
Good for you I'm shure you will love it. You said this is your first quadcopter, as these are easy fly because of all the automation.I recomend you get a small toy quad like a syma x5 to practice with. These small quads are all manual exept for a gyro that will keep it flat when you let go of the sticks. Also if your phantom loses automation you better know how to fly. Better to practice with a 50 $ toy then to trash your phantom, and you will crash, ask me how I know.

Just bought a dji advance and is coming in tomorrow, I'm ready for my maiden flight. First drone. I'm from Puerto Rico. Too bad I love very close to an airport so ill have to wait for my day off from work to fly. I also registered with the faa. I wonder if that was a smart move.
abe96742e230bcee1780fcaa6b34cbc4.jpg
Hello.

Congrats. You'll have to update us on your first flight.

I'm in a similar boat, just waiting to make a purchase. I've been lurking here for a little while soaking up as much info as possible. I've been reading and watching videos on the P3 for a little over a year now while I practice on a little WLToys 686G. My friend has a Syma with similar plans, and I can tell you that a starter quad is solid advise. There's no way in the world I'd step right into a Phantom, no matter how easy they are. I'll master this little guy, and I'll be ready soon..

Look forward to seeing your first flight. I think about what my path will be from time to time, so it'll be interesting to see how much you plan to push it the first time out.

I always think is best when you start with something, just go straight to the major leagues. My first helicopter was a 700. Crashed the first time, learned the second time.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20