Hello World from Scotland

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Murray and I am a new recruit reporting to flight training!

I have been tempted by the phantoms going back to Phantom 1's never had the money or the confidence to actually pull the trigger.

Was keeping an eye out and managed to buy a Phantom 3 Advanced used like new from Amazon UK for £635.

I live in Scotland and thus will probably only be able to log an hour a month with our weather being what it is :D but I hope that hour is the most enjoyable hour of the month :)

So it's a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to contributing to the community and uploading some nice videos of what the neck of the woods looks like.

Blue skies & Fly safe.

Murray

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

well hello.jpg

Welcome the forum and we glad you are here Murray :)
Looking forward to seeing some of your country .
Try and get some video of that big lizard in the lake :)
;)

Hello everyone,

I have been tempted by the phantoms going back to Phantom 1's never had the money or the confidence to actually pull the trigger.

Was keeping an eye out and managed to buy a Phantom 3 Advanced used like new from Amazon UK for £635.

I live in Scotland and thus will probably only be able to log an hour a month with our weather being what it is :D but I hope that hour is the most enjoyable hour of the month :)

So it's a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to contributing to the community and uploading some nice videos of what the neck of the woods looks like.

Blue skies & Fly safe.

Murray
Howdy Murray.
I'm really looking forward to seeing the country where part of my family comes from. Have a ball, and if you have any problems, these people are good friends to have.
Buford Bingham

Hello everyone,

Blue skies & Fly safe.

Murray
Welcome Murray
Looking forward to seeing some video of that beautiful country you live in.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Murray. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Enjoy your new/used Phantom! :)

Thank you very much for the welcome everyone. It's always nice to meet new friendly people :)

I live on the North East coast so planning on using it up the glens / Edinburgh / St Andrews etc

Just need the weather to cooperate - In the middle of a storm this weekend. 35mph winds! Hopefully next weekend!

Thanks again folks - Fly safe!

Murray

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4