Hello to community from Serbia

Reaction score
Hi gals and guys,

just bought my very first drone EVER. So while the budget was tight I opted for used in good condition Phantom 3 Professional...

I'm 47yo mechanical engineer working in waste management industry as operations manager. Married and father of two teenagers ( :sigh: )....

Reason I've started my aerial adventure is commercial applications. Looking to get into construction and mining (landfills especially) applications and try to build from there. Ultimate goal is thermal vision and inspection applications!

But first off, I'm "learning to fly..." (Pink Floyd) and trying to get to know better my bird...

So that's in short about me... Feel free to shoot me Q's if you like to know more. Hope to have good time here with you gals and guys, learn something new, share my experience and what I know ad contribute overall to forum.

BR
Gojkan from Serbia (not Siberia LOL)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching ?

Reactions: EDCgear
Welcome to the forum, from the middle of the US! Good choice on your first bird. Very easy to fly, fairly forgiving and relatively inexpensive to repair. Have fun and, as @dirkclod says, don't be shy!

Brad

Welcome to the boards from Mesa Arizona

Hi gals and guys,

just bought my very first drone EVER. So while the budget was tight I opted for used in good condition Phantom 3 Professional...

I'm 47yo mechanical engineer working in waste management industry as operations manager. Married and father of two teenagers ( :sigh: )....

Reason I've started my aerial adventure is commercial applications. Looking to get into construction and mining (landfills especially) applications and try to build from there. Ultimate goal is thermal vision and inspection applications!

But first off, I'm "learning to fly..." (Pink Floyd) and trying to get to know better my bird...

So that's in short about me... Feel free to shoot me Q's if you like to know more. Hope to have good time here with you gals and guys, learn something new, share my experience and what I know ad contribute overall to forum.

BR
Gojkan from Serbia (not Siberia LOL)
Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your P3P, Fly safe and have fun!

Thanks for warm welcome!

Sorry I've been late on reply but take some time to build my flying skills, or as my fav band would say "Learning to fly"...

And after some few hours flying what I can say is.... WOOOOOW is this fun!!

Besides just flying I also created trial account on DroneDeploy and use it for some measurement and crop health trials. And that was adittional fun!! Being a hardcore MAN (LOL) I haven't read manuals, while real man read manuals when they screw up something LOL... But everything is sooooo natural and intuitive that so far I didn't need to read anything.... ;)

So... so far some fun flying, recorded two properties, one landfill, one construction site, two partial corn fields and one clay stock....

I'd like to commercialize my flights and next thing is to try out pix4D for construction and mining. Also I've been in touch with Propeler Aero solutions and somehow I find them more than fitted for what I need now, though they are bit pricey... Besides this I have large interest in capturing odd objects like old ruins, half demolished houses and buildings, old factories and bridges....

Well I dived in, and now I'm hooked.... :)

See you in the air!

Thanks for warm welcome!

Sorry I've been late on reply but take some time to build my flying skills, or as my fav band would say "Learning to fly"...

And after some few hours flying what I can say is.... WOOOOOW is this fun!!

Besides just flying I also created trial account on DroneDeploy and use it for some measurement and crop health trials. And that was adittional fun!! Being a hardcore MAN (LOL) I haven't read manuals, while real man read manuals when they screw up something LOL... But everything is sooooo natural and intuitive that so far I didn't need to read anything.... ;)

So... so far some fun flying, recorded two properties, one landfill, one construction site, two partial corn fields and one clay stock....

I'd like to commercialize my flights and next thing is to try out pix4D for construction and mining. Also I've been in touch with Propeler Aero solutions and somehow I find them more than fitted for what I need now, though they are bit pricey... Besides this I have large interest in capturing odd objects like old ruins, half demolished houses and buildings, old factories and bridges....

Well I dived in, and now I'm hooked.... :)

See you in the air!
And now you know how the rest of us feel like....our way of getting high, legally.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik