Hello People, I just order mine :)

Reaction score
Hello people, nice to meet you here! i am new to the drone familly and i really love the drone world. So after i practiced with my Chinese drone Tarantula X6 (ho ho ho) i order a Phantom 3 Adv. I want to hear your opinion about my choice. The price that i bought it is €1224 with the backpack and an extra battery. The same packet of the pro was priced at €1524. i dont have 4k tv or monitor i am planning to buy a MacBook Pro 13 soon but thats all. So i thought adv was a good choice. What do you think?

P.S.: 3 days until to receive it. I will go crazy until then :p

Good choice... the Adv/Pro is the better option! Congrats!
Thank You and nice to meet you here. I was in a dilemma between the pro and adv and i decided to spend the 300 euros on some acccesories like batteries :)

I spent about 2 hours playing with my friends phantom standard yesterday and came home and ordered the pro, carbon blades, guards, extra battery, gimble guard, legs and 6 filters from polar pro.. Ouch!

Reactions: FotoGeek
I spent about 2 hours playing with my friends phantom standard yesterday and came home and ordered the pro, carbon blades, guards, extra battery, gimble guard, legs and 6 filters from polar pro.. Ouch!
For how much?

I pieced it together, the drone, blades, blade guards and extra battery came from DJI(1450) and I got the legs, gimble guard, and uv filters from polarpro for 160ish... 1600 total

I pieced it together, the drone, blades, blade guards and extra battery came from DJI(1450) and I got the legs, gimble guard, and uv filters from polarpro for 160ish... 1600 total
Really good deal but for me and the gear I use (not 4k monitor or tv) is too much. I didn't ordered guards for props do you think I have to?

Personally, I'm going to be extra cautious since I have very little experience flying, which is why I bought the gimble guard and the longer legs with it.

Personally, I'm going to be extra cautious since I have very little experience flying, which is why I bought the gimble guard and the longer legs with it.
The shop that i order mine had this accesories very expensive so i am planning to buy this from a chinese site or so. Something like Geekbuying.

Be careful, there are a lot of counterfeit products out there that really suck. Props and Prop Guards seem to be faked a lot.

Be careful, there are a lot of counterfeit products out there that really suck. Props and Prop Guards seem to be faked a lot.
Can you check banggood.com and send some good quality protectors? (pros, landing gear, etc)

Good choice with the Advanced - I've got the pro but can't play 4k or 1080p on my not so old PC - 2.7k plays flawlessly on it for some strange reason. 2.7k is VERY good

Good choice with the Advanced - I've got the pro but can't play 4k or 1080p on my not so old PC - 2.7k plays flawlessly on it for some strange reason. 2.7k is VERY good
I almost followed that logic,but, you're monitor might not display at 4k but other peoples might.

I almost followed that logic,but, you're monitor might not display at 4k but other peoples might.
That's true but most of the world have a max 1080p monitors. Anyway both opinions are correct it depends at your budget and what you want to get. I think I will be have with my adv.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik