Hello - New dronoholic from the Bay area, California

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Its been a week since I took delivery of my Phantom advanced and loving every bit, although it is nerve-wracking when its high up in the sky. Intended to buy a standard but got a sweet 25% off on Amazon, so ended up with the advanced instead. Thanks to this forum, I placed an order for a backpack and next on my list is a car charger and possibly, a warranty.
Will be lurking around here when I am not flying!

Thanks!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the club! I got my P3P not long ago and I was terrified at only 50 feet off the ground. Now I cruise up to 400 feet and don't even break a sweat. Once you see how well these things handle and you have GPS lock it almost flies itself.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Welcome to the club! I got my P3P not long ago and I was terrified at only 50 feet off the ground. Now I cruise up to 400 feet and don't even break a sweat. Once you see how well these things handle and you have GPS lock it almost flies itself.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Thank you!
First 3 days, all I did was hover at 4 feet and just stare at the **** thing. This weekend, I went to an open area and flew it to 400 feet without any sweat.
Off topic question, do you guys use propeller guards? I searched and found mixed responses.

Welcome to the forum crazyrider .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Reactions: crazyrider
Welcome to the forum crazyrider .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)
Thanks Dirk! Spending more time at the mavic forum lately since I received my mavic yesterday :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks Dirk! Spending more time at the mavic forum lately since I received my mavic yesterday :)
Am glad it arrived and just am waiting for mine . I'm spending so much time in both forums I'm dizzy :eek:

I hope you will be dizzy flying the mavic, soon! you have a quite a nice collection.
Thanks :) Getting dizzy from just trying to keep up in both . You know ;)
Flying makes me slow down ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31