hello, I just bought a p3 advanced (used)

Reaction score
Just bought a used p3 advanced off cl. Had the guy run a 5 min test everything worked perfectly.

I'm having several issues. 1). Can't get a wifi signal to pop up on my phone. 2). The app dji go will not go to camera view when I hook up my usb cable from my phone to the remote. 3). Firmware is updated and drone is sitting in constant yellow flashing mode.

Im using a s6 galaxy. Tried to update firmware on my remote but it wont do anything the light just stays to red. I also tried binding my remote to p3 and didnt do anything.

Im located in mary esther fl, any help would greatly appreciated, im literally stumped if anyone lives in the area and can take a look please txt me at 8504613219 if you can get it to work ill treat you, lol.

Have you read the manual? Are you hitting bind in the app as well as on the drone?

my app isnt even working, im still stuck on the how to connect screen. I made an account and everything.

I find the best way to get set up is to first start the tablet. Then start the controller, then start the Phantom. The DJI Go should start automatically and you should be able to go into Camera View.

Good luck, Jim

Have you tried deleting and re-installing the GO app on your s6? That sometimes helps.

What wifi signal are you expecting to pop up on your phone? The connection from the RC to your phone is done with the USB cable, not wifi.

How are you trying to upgrade the RC? It has to be done through the app, not by using the USB port.

Reactions: Phantom-Four
Well, I found out when i made my acct i had to confirm in my email but confirmation link is not working (skypixel) is the server down?

this is what happens when i try to hit the activate link i got from my email.

Attachments

• 20160417_154950.jpg
    20160417_154950.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 408
I find the best way to get set up is to first start the tablet. Then start the controller, then start the Phantom. The DJI Go should start automatically and you should be able to go into Camera View.

Good luck, Jim

What he said.

With the firmware update recently released and the DJI Go update, you won't be able to do anything until you have the most current version of the app loaded. Get your app loaded to the most current version and go from there.

Keep working the problem. These things can be frustrating to setup but you will figure it out.

Reactions: hawkeye62
but my problem lies with this skypixel account confirmation. Everytime i click the link to confirm my account I get an error.

I don't know brother. I don't remember the procedures. Maybe the server is down or something. Just hang in there. I know it's frustrating.

Reactions: hawkeye62
but my problem lies with this skypixel account confirmation. Everytime i click the link to confirm my account I get an error.

Maybe you waited too long to confirm? Maybe you should try to establish an account from scratch? Also, do you have the name for the Phantom? My understanding is that once the original owner has named the Phantom, it can't be changed.

Good luck, Jim

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl