Hello from Tucson!

Reaction score
Just retired and jumped into learning to fly drones. I acquired the P4Pro and have had 8 successful flights up in the mountains of Northern New Mexico. Just finished updating the latest firmware updates via the DJI Go 4 app and ran into no problems. Quite intrigued with flying and creating stunning video's. Stay cool my friends! Desertbear54

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Thanks you all! I'm up in Northern New Mexico and having a ball flying the bird in the back country! Even with the latest FW update my bird is flying awesome and the RTH brings it back to the exact GPS coordinate! Happy Pilot!

I'm a retired bum from Tucson and just starting fly drones. You mentioned northern New Mexico. Before retirement from the charter bus business. I used to spend summers in Chama supporting the train.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Hello
animated-smileys-waving-015.gif

Welcome to the forum and the addiction er hobby :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4