Hello from the Chicago area!

Reaction score
Hey everybody. Been sifting through all the posts and generally lurking for a few weeks. Just bought my own P3A and i'm super excited to get out there and give it a try. Background almost entirely in photography and film, but absolutely loving the idea of such easy access aerial photography and footage.

Needless to say, happy to be here!

Happy flying,

Zack

Welcome Zach. Used to live just south of Chicago. I now live about 50 miles south of Gary Indiana. Wheatfield. Down past the river.
I know you will find this place very informative. I kinda trolled this site for a while myself before I ever took my drone to the air. Glad I did. I learned a lot of good stuff I needed to know BEFORE flying.

Anyway glad you are here.

Mike

Used to live just south of Chicago. I now live about 50 miles south of Gary Indiana. Wheatfield. Down past the river.

Mike

No way, I'm going to school here now, but i live in the Nashville area. I drive through Gary and right by Wheatfield every time i go home.

Yep. I 65, I am just a few miles east of it. Brother in law lives in Winchester Tenn.

Howdy from the Great White North.
P3P owner enjoying the brisk flying weather in Ontaro until I can get back into the balmy South.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31