Hello from the Black Country

Reaction score
Hello all,

Looks a great community here - look forward to getting to know you, chatting and sharing!

Im based in Wolverhampton, UK. I own a P3P!

Speak soon :)
Tim

No way! I lived on beech road for years. Number 5 the bungalow. Used to do a lot of fishing in the park!! Jesus! How long you lived there? I moved in 99.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Bloody hell. Unbelievable!! How's the big field there for flying? Drive past quite often as my daughter goes to gymnastics club up on waddens brook lane and thought it looked a good op space.. Used to be a lot of theiving little fingers round there though.. Had some kids try to nick some of my fishing gear. One went for a swim...

it not to bad tbh now (well i dont get any probs anyway).
the big field is ok and not to much agro as long as the footballers are not using it.

Oh dear. That doesn't sound ideal mate...

Yeah, would be cool to meet up at some point, be good to get some tips off an experienced flier. :)

Swindon it is!!

Havent flown much yet to be honest, Bantock a few times. Nothing of great interest in Swindon, plus very close to Halfpenny Green etc

Haha, Ive done a lot of work in Swindon.. (For the company I work for based in Finchfield).. I tried flying over bantock park but there seemed to be too much interference on my standard. Was gonna try west park next.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik