Hello from Texas..

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself and say what a nice forum this has been so far! Already learning a lot! Pre flight check list, FAA registration, regulations in TX, contact info in case of loss, insurance and so on. We bought a Phantom 4 Black a few weeks ago and opened it on Christmas. We are going to use it to view our property down South, check out the deer and wildlife. Gotta watch out for the doves though, that was a close one! Thanks

Gray

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: GHall
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Thanks @msinger ! I've seen that you are a huge help. I read that thread where you were trying to help that fella recover the TXT coordinates for his fly away as he claimed to be COO of the oil company. Very strange encounter.. Anyways looking forward to it!

Reactions: msinger
Just wanted to introduce myself and say what a nice forum this has been so far!

Hey Gray - welcome aboard man - as you seem already aware of it, this is all you need for all kinds of assistance with your Phantom - and as noted you are also well aware of all the help msinger can be!

These things are beyond "awesome" and by the sound of it you are doing everything you should be doing to get all set up! Respect the wildlife - which I am sure you will, and you are good to go!

Best of luck with your future flying and filming.

Welcome to the forum Gray .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Hey Gray,
These things are beyond "awesome" and by the sound of it you are doing everything you should be doing to get all set up! Respect the wildlife - which I am sure you will, and you are good to go!

Best of luck with your future flying and filming.

Absolutely will do! Thanks for the warm welcome y'all!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20