Hello from Tallahassee

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm an unmanned aerial vehicle operator located in Tallahassee. I have the P3A. I'm methodically and have RTFM and borrowed, edited checklists to focus my actions prior, during and after flight. I retired from the USAF a long time ago but I still like checklists...they make my day. So far I've flown the simulator...not very exciting. It would be nice if there were a way to introduce challenges to it like wind, signal interference. If the weather cooperates I hope to take it out and fly this weekend.

Like I said I RTFM but I had a heck of a time getting the firmware to updated. The DJI Go app told me the battery was not up to date. I downloaded and extracted the update the card. But the dang thing would not update. I would get just start up beeps and the okay beeps. I did this for both batteries, neither taking more than a minute. Didn't seem right. But when I tried the first battery it seemed okay but the second was updated. Yet when I tried the first battery again, it still needed an update. Finally, I tried downloading and extracting the update again....this time it worked one both batteries and I actually got the txt message.

RTFM? Some of them I need a microscope to read. :)

So far I have found this site to be very informative and great reading. Thanks!

Bob N.

welcome fellow floridan

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20